[mythtv-users] Re: Writing VCD and SVCD

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Sep 1 02:05:29 EDT 2003

> I have checked the upgrade sql scripts in case I
> missed one, but I haven't. I have also checked that
> there are no rogue files in the video directory.

It's not your sql version - those fields haven't changed in ages.

> I'm relieved that I'm not the only one haveing this
> problem.
> any thoughts?

I'm honestly pretty clueless...  Are you running nuvexport on the same
machine as mythbackend?  And if not, does your machine have permission
to connect to your mysql server?

Other than that, I don't know what to say.  If you feel comfortable
doing so, try adding a few print statements into the beginning of the
script where it's doing the database queries - see what kind of data (if
any) is being returned...

I've just put my new version up (will announce in a sec)..  It has a
little better error reporting, so maybe it'll give you some info.

-Chris