[mythtv-users] TV Card for Stereo Audio - Australia

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 1 08:59:23 EDT 2003

I use the WinFast TV2000XP up in Sydney, which seems to work well except that it creates a fair bit of noise (may just be my setup though). I also haven't tried to get the remote working yet. However, it's cheap and works :)

I'm about to go out and grab a couple dvb-t cards to capture the digital signal instead which may be an option for you?

Cheers,
Kent