[mythtv-users] PVR250 No video and no lirc remote

Jim Valavanis jimvman at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 13:47:20 EST 2003

I had a feeling something was messed up in the Capture cards or Input
Connections sections.  Still no luck.  Now, when I select "Watch TV", I
get a blank screen and then I cannot exit.  I have to kill the
mythfrontend process in order to exit.  ESC doesn't do anything.

Here are my settings...
Capture card:
    /dev/video0
    /dev/vbi
    /dev/dsp
    Audio Sampling: none
    Default Input: Tuner0  (Is this right?)
    Card Type: Standard V4L or MJPEG capture Card  ( I tried other types
as well but no luck)

Input Devices:
    Capture Device: /dev/video0
    Input:     Tuner0