[mythtv-users] IVTV Possible Problem?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 13:05:07 EST 2003

Top-posting rearranged.

On Friday 31 October 2003 11:59, Tommy Fambrough wrote:
> [...]

Strange... did you check /var/log/messages?    'dmesg' accesses the
kernel ring buffer, which only holds the last N lines logged by the
kernel, so it's possible the ivtv-related messages have been lost.
Check /var/log/messages instead.  Also, try rebooting, then checking
for them, as you're guaranteed that the relevant messages won't have
been archived away by logrotate.

-JAC