[mythtv-users] Re: IVTV Problem

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Fri Oct 31 05:04:58 EST 2003

On Oct 31, 2003, at 12:25 AM, Andreas Weder wrote:

>> I'm an advocate of "use whatever you
>> prefer", which I do apply to Windows folks also, though I often like
>> drop comments about swiss-cheese as it relates to Microsoft security
>> practices...
>
> Which, of course, means insulting swiss cheese.
>
> (sorry, had to say that, couldn't resist :-) )
>
> Andreas
> (from Zurich, Switzerland)

Heh. That made me laugh out loud when I first read it. I'm still
chuckling. Even funnier because you're from Switzerland. Sorry for
insulting swiss cheese like that! I'm actually quite fond of swiss
cheese. ;p

--Jarod
(from Seattle, Washington, USA, not too far from Microsoft HQ...)

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...