[mythtv-users] IVTV Problem

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 30 22:09:54 EST 2003

>>>>> Jarod C Wilson writes:

j> On Oct 29, 2003, at 10:01 AM, Torsten Schenkel wrote:

>> Well, maybe redhat has some code in their kernels that disables APIC on
>> NForce2s. I wouldn't be surprised if RedHat did such a thing.

j> Neither would I. I really ought to read the kernel changelog... But I
j> don't have an entire day to spare. ;p

        It's not compiled into the kernel.  Just look at RedHat's
kernel config file.  I think you can also do "cat /proc/interrupts"
at run-time to check if it's using APIC.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.