[mythtv-users] MythTV out to TV

Chris Teachworth Chris at emanet.com
Thu Oct 30 15:32:34 EST 2003

	I'm using an AIW Rage 128 Pro with the experimental drives from
the gatos project: http://gatos.sourceforge.net It's seems to be stable
as long as you don't also load the km module (which shouldn't be an
issue for you if you don't have an AIW)

	There's more info in the myth docs and on the gatos website.

	I think if you hook up the TV-out and reboot it will be
activated on start-up but until you get the drivers from gatos X won't
work. Remember that though, the TV-out has to be hooked up when you turn
on the PC.

Good luck,

Chris Teachworth