[mythtv-users] Playback in FF

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Thu Oct 30 12:04:45 EST 2003

When I record a program , the playback appears to be fast, in some kind of
Fast Forward.
Is there a setting somewhere that I missed.
I looked through the playback settings and they seemed normal.

Jon

DISCLAIMER:  This confidential e-mail message is intended only for the
named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, destroy this message and notify the
sender.