[mythtv-users] MythTV out to TV

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Thu Oct 30 09:59:02 EST 2003

Hey,

Q1)   I was just wondering if anyone knows how I can get my mythtv to play
out of my Rage128 graphics card composite out, to my TV?

I have it hooked up but nothing is coming out right now.

Q2)    I am using a Set top box, and when I chose to record a program it
only records the channel that I am currently on.  I saw somethign about
this in the faq, but I didnt see a fix for a PACE set top box.  Has anyone
made one?

Jon

DISCLAIMER:  This confidential e-mail message is intended only for the
named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, destroy this message and notify the
sender.