[mythtv-users] Kanam / Accent remote & lirc

Alberto Grazi alberto.grazi at db.com
Thu Oct 30 06:26:18 EST 2003

Hi all,
I'm the lucky owner of a Kanam / Accent HT 200 case ( http://www.quietpc.com/uk/cases.php#htpc ) and I also bought the remote and the VFD accessories.
I'm having a few problems in setting up the remote; in particular, as
there isn't a pre-made config for this remote, I have been trying to
create a config myself (Thx to Leandro Dardini for his lircd patch!)

However, time I use irrecord I get different results: it returns different
config every time and, before you ask, I've tried with different
conditions as well (without lights or anything else in sight).
I've finally recorded a config which is sort-of working but it still
requires quite a few keypresses before a command is accepted.

If anyone has got the same remote, could you please share your lircd.conf
and .lircrc config file?

I was also considering to use my XBOX remote... but, same thing, irrecord
gives me different results every time (and I haven't found a working
config yet).

Thx
Alberto