[mythtv-users] line encoded at bottom of every frame

Kevin Chmilar kevin at chmilar.org
Wed Oct 29 12:34:47 EST 2003

The line is at the bottom of the picture.  The picture is not vibrating,
although the line itself is sort of vibrating, although its position
remains static.  Pixels in the line change from frame to frame.

I am using NTSC, so I think 480x480 is reasonable.  Would using 640x480
or 720x480 make a difference?

thanks,
kevin