[mythtv-users] conflict resolution

Buchanan, Paul Paul.Buchanan at thomson.com
Wed Oct 29 09:20:00 EST 2003

>I checked keys.txt and don't see anything that applies to the "Fix
>Scheduling Conflicts" screen.

>This hasn't been an issue for me until now, I haven't had any conflicts.

>When I select a show in yellow, what key do I use to deactivate the
>selected show?

Pressing enter when a yellow entry is selected will give you a new screen
with a listing of shows conflicting with the selection.  You can then select
the preferred show.  There is also a checkbox to remember your preference in
this particular situation.  I assume that this has not changed from .11, but
I am not sure as I have not yet upgraded.

-Paul