[mythtv-users] New MythTV/ATrpms guide

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Oct 28 20:07:31 EST 2003

Okay, after much deliberation, confusion, pain and suffering, I've got
yet another revision of my doc posted up (v1.6.0), which *should* be
completely accurate, and even result in working nvidia drivers and a
properly populated database. =]

Unfortunately, I've opted to revert to installing the nvidia drivers
from their shell script, as I am seeing some very bad things happen
with the rpms on my system. Axel is in the process of creating new
ones, which will hopefully address these problems. I'll try out the new
rpms first (another bare-metal install...), after which I'll revert the
guide back to using his rpms, complete with the necessary new
additional configuration steps.

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE