[mythtv-users] Nforce + alsa native support

Emmanuel Allaud eallaud at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 28 19:03:52 EST 2003

DanM wrote:

>>  Apart from the fact that I have bluiesh people, all goes smooth with
>>  mythtv. I am using the btaudio module (I have a Hauppage wintv 401),
>>  all of this atop of my AOPEN nForce2 mobo (I am using the onboard
>
> Which AOpen nForce2 mobo are you using?  I have the MK79G-N.  Did you
> have any problems with the nvidia X drivers?

Hmm I don't have it handy here but it is a AK-79 something VN IIRC. I
use the XFree driver from my distrib (MDK 9.2). It works great (no
problemo with mplayer/xawtv) but the 3D thing is broken : it loads
correctly but glxgears will lock up hard (meaning only reset can undo it
:( ).
Moreover the nvnet driver from NVIDIA works OK also.
Bye
Manu