[mythtv-users] Myth->TV suggestions?

Chris mythtvusers.x.kyanos at spamgourmet.org
Tue Oct 28 12:03:02 EST 2003

 I currently have an Asus A7N266-VM motherboard, but I'm not using the
built-in video, I'm running a Radeon 7000/VE AGP card for the TV-out.  I
have been unable to get X on the TV-out to work with the Radeon drivers
(although the console is fine), so I have to use VESA drivers (which
don't support Xv and are not as fast).

 I'd like to correct this, but I'm not sure if I'm better off getting an
AverKey iMicro from eBay (if I can find someone who'll ship to Canada),
or getting another video card entirely.  I'm leaning towards some kind
of VGA->RCA converter, since TV-out seems to be almost an afterthought on
most video cards, but if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations
I'd love to hear them before I invest any money.

 Thanks!

--
Chris Witham <mythtvusers.x.kyanos at spamgourmet.org>
Computer Engineer and Geek