[mythtv-users] Re: MythMusic - LAME "--r3mix" or --"alt-preset standard" option?

jason531 mythtv at hoocanhelp.com
Tue Oct 28 10:58:34 EST 2003

Well, I modified the code but I haven't had a chance to test it yet
because I have some issues when trying to compile.  I installed Myth
using Axel's rpms so I need to tweak my environment before I can
compile.

As far as I can tell, the only file that needed to be changed was
lameencoder.cpp.  In this file, I simply replaced all of the
"lame_set_..." calls with a single "lame_set_present(gf, STANDAND)".  I
only did this for the "high" quality setting and left the other two
alone.

You can see my modified lameencoder.cpp at:
http://hoocanhelp.com/lameencoder.cpp

I haven't tested this yet and probably won't get a chance to test it
until this evening (UTC-6), but if anyone else out there has time to try
it beforehand please let me know how it goes.