[mythtv-users] Re:PVR 350 Almost there!!!..... I think

Michael Janer michael at janernet.com
Mon Oct 27 20:37:53 EST 2003

Ok guys,
My little experiment with compiling the new nvidia release drivers did work.  And my KDE is fixed as a result.

Now I am trying to figure out why mythtv will not output through the pvr350 svideo output.  I can see the screen initializing, and if I do the test pattern in the module settings, it comes up.
Do I have to set up a dual monitor config in XF86Config or something?
Here's my /etc/modules.conf at the moment.

alias eth0 tulip
alias sound-slot-0 emu10k1
post-install sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -L >/dev/null 2>&1
 || :
pre-remove sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -S >/dev/null 2>&1 |
| :
alias usb-controller usb-uhci
alias ieee1394-controller ohci1394
# For ivtv and saa7127
path[toplevel]=/lib/modules/`uname -r`/drivers/media/video
# For bttv and saa7134
path[toplevel]=/lib/modules/`uname -r`/kernel/drivers/media/video
# default path
path[toplevel]=/lib/modules/`uname -r`
# ivtv modules setup
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
options ivtv debug=1
options tuner type=2
options msp3400 once=1 simple=1
options saa7127 enable_output=1 output_select=01
add below ivtv msp3400 saa7127 saa7115 tuner
alias char-major-195 nvidia

MikeJaner