[mythtv-users] RE: [Xmltv-users] 'Round Midnight

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Mon Oct 27 16:17:33 EST 2003

Would this mean a patch to some code in the Myth project?

I went looking for a setting in the database tables, but without much luck.

Armed with your mention of tv_sort, I did find some discussion of this
matter in list archives, with mention of setting the default to fetch two
days' data rather than one.

I hesitate to muck around in the code, since I always try to keep my
installation up to date with Myth's CVS, and my abilities in codemucking are
pretty humble - if that.