[mythtv-users] MythTV recording duplicate episodes

Jared Luxenberg ziplux at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 01:18:40 EST 2003

First let me start off by saying that the Myth install went great, under Red Hat 9 it was very smooth with ATrpms.

I have a certain program set to be recorded whenever it appears on a certain channel, and I don't have the record duplicate episodes box checked.  Each episode has a name (for example "1981") and some of the episodes have descriptions.  The episodes which have descriptions are not recorded more than once.  Episodes that do not have a description but that have the same name are recorded each time they are shown, instead of being disable as they should.  I am running the CVS version of MythTV as of a couple of days ago.

- Jared