[mythtv-users] Recording Video Slow Down

Myster Man Xsecrets at softhome.net
Sun Oct 26 22:12:01 EST 2003

Well I am one of the other ones that had the problem and I can assure
you that my system cpu was not maxed out. Since I compiled the new
kernel with preempt I haven't seen the cpu get over 35% at any point.
and that's with two shows recording and one playing back. The slowdown
occurs during playback even if nothing else is running.