[mythtv-users] IVTV Problem

Myster Man Xsecrets at softhome.net
Sat Oct 25 21:20:26 EDT 2003

I have a mythtv system with both a pvr250 and a leadtek card with the
chantek 7nif2 and I am running a custom compiled 2.4.22 kernel from
debian unstable with APIC enabled and also have it enable in the bios,
and I have not had a single hard lock. I have experienced mythbackend
crashing after a kswapd oops, but I recreated my swap and checked for
bad blocks and that hasn't reoccurred yet. The only problem I'm having
right now is that the playback of the recordings from the leadtek card
will slow down about 20 min in.