[mythtv-users] IVTV Problem

Chris Delis chris at delis.net
Fri Oct 24 23:56:29 EDT 2003

> I was contemplating putting something into my doc, since I'm now using
> an nForce2 board. I didn't really find there was all that much to it
> (fairly similar to the Pundit setup procedure), but then I have a bit
> more experience that some folks traveling this path...
>
> If people think such an addition is highly worthwhile, I'll start
> incorporating something about nForce2 boards, and please feel free to
> contribute as well.

I would be very interested in your experiences.  I recently
installed an nForce2 board.  So far, I had to disable APIC in
the kernel (I did so in the BIOS, too -- dunno if this was
necessary) because I experienced some lockups.  I would welcome
any and all further suggestions regarding this particular
hardware and the MythTV suite.

Chris