[mythtv-users] DCT2000 cable box and mythtv

Chris Teachworth Chris at emanet.com
Fri Oct 24 16:39:23 EDT 2003

 I've got a dct2224 with the local provider up here in Anchorage.
Initially I had trouble getting it activated but it sounds like next
week, after they do a controller upgrade they'll be able to activate it.
There is a thread with (I _think_) pretty much all the useful
information you're going to find on this topic. I've been working on it
for months now and haven't found any more information than that which is
listed here:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?threadid=62212&goto=
newpost

 The tech that is helping me is actually the lead at the cable company
so when I talk to him next I'll try to get some more information that
will hopefully help you with getting Comcast to enable yours. I'll post
the info to that thread.

 I've started to notice the same thing, that people with 2244's seem to
not have as much trouble... not sure though.

Chris Teachworth