[mythtv-users] NIC pundit

reflex reflex-2000 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 23 13:37:47 EDT 2003

Duarte Cordeiro schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
>  trying to make the Broadcom 4400 driver to work, but without
>  sucess.
> Knowing that so many ppl has a Pundit, I hope someone can help
> me.
>
> I'm running kernel 2.4.18 on Core Linux distro.
> Tried already the driver 1.0.1 and the 2.0.5

I am using kernel 2.4.22 (this means you should upgrade :-) I use
the modules b44 wich is supplied with the kernel sources. I don't
even know if its the right module but I dont care because it
works great :-) Maybe I miss something but all I need is a
stable internet connection and the possibility for nfs/smbfs
shares. pm works too. This works with the b44 driver. Try it. Or
tell me what I miss.

Regards
--
Clemens Wacha           wacha at gmx.ch           ICQ:12620492