[mythtv-users] Occasional metallic sound when recording

Eloy A. Paris peloy at chapus.net
Wed Oct 22 17:14:37 EDT 2003

Hi,

I sent the message below to the alsa-devel mailing list. One of the
doubt it but I just wanted to post here to see if anyone has
experienced something similar. I searched the archives and didn't find
anyone reporting a similar problem. This is very annoying, and I would
really like to solve it because I've recorded several programs that
are hard to understand because of the metallic noise.

Thanks for any pointers.

Eloy.-