[mythtv-users] Reliability

Steve Prater steve.prater at wosc.edu
Wed Oct 22 11:49:08 EDT 2003

I have set up and used MythTV about 5 months ago with a PVR250 and RH9.0 and
found the stability to be unacceptable (had to restart the backend several
times a day.). Was considering giving it another shot but before I go though the
massive task of installing it again, and was I wondering if the stability has
improved on
MythTV & IvTV drivers enough to be able to rely on it to stay up enough actually
integrate this into my home entertainment center yet. So anyone with the
PVR200... how often are you have to restart MythTV?