[mythtv-users] Editing out commercials

D Banerjee davatar at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 20:09:56 EDT 2003

Sounds like you're missing the I frame after the next cut - mpeg is mpeg, if
your data stream starts on an I frame it should render correctly. When you
seek to I frame you may need to skip backwards one frame before making the
cut. Ontopic here - mythtv can already seek to keyframes in edit mode.
Should be pretty simple to write something that will simply concatenate
segments..