[mythtv-users] blueosd is no longer blue in 0.12

jimf at fiberbits.com jimf at fiberbits.com
Tue Oct 21 12:37:46 EDT 2003

Hi,

 I have upgraded to 0.12 today and I noticed that the "blueosd" theme is only
grey-scale, this includes the station logos.  The TV picture is color as well as the
main MythTV screens. Just the On Screen Display is grey.

I have created a new MythTV box this weekend (0.11, originally) and it seemed to be
working just fine. Next, I saw that 0.12 was available and I figured that now was as
good as anytime to upgrade.

I am running a Gentoo Linux system, also created this weekend just for this
application. I have a PVR-250 card. Since I don't have the PVR-350 card, I did not
upgrade ivtv. Is that a problem?

 Any thoughts?

 Thanks
 Jim