[mythtv-users] Help with Lirc installation

Chris Delis chris at delis.net
Tue Oct 21 14:31:06 EDT 2003

Torsten,

Do you use PVR350's TVOUT?  Do you experience any problems with it at all?
I know it's a new addition to Myth but I am trying to figure out what
is wrong with my system in particular if it works perfectly for others.
I don't want to waste my time poking around the code (although it is
forcing me to learn more about the system) if it's "just me" having
this problem.

I posted a thread (where so far I am talking to myself :-), called:
PVR350 Timing issues? (WatchingLiveTV->None->RecordingOnly and vice-versa)

So far my take is that either there are few people using this or that I'm
the only poor soul with this problem (or people are just ignoring the thread
which, of course, is a genuine possibility! :-).

Chris

-----
chris delis
chris delis.net