[mythtv-users] jerky horizontal panning motion

Rich machinez at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 10:25:50 EDT 2003

I am experiencing an annoying jerky motion when things
move horizontally. I have deinterlacing on and I still
notice it. My question is, will XvMC help? If so how
do I set it up?( i tried enabled it in the compile of
0.12) and mythfrontend says "No XvMC found", then
segfaults after trying to play live tv or recorded
programs.

My system:
Shuttle SN41G2(Nforce2 - Gforce4 MX)
Athlon2500+
512MB RAM
Mandrake 9.1
custom 2.4.22 kernel
nvidia 4496 drivers
MythTV 0.12(same problem in 0.11 and cvs)

Thanks,
Rich