[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault with MythTV 0.12

Tue Oct 21 18:20:17 EDT 2003

> Two things different with this build compared to the 0.11 version. I made the Gentoo
> equivelant of setting lircd (yes, I used the 0.7.xxx version) and the nividia flag in > the
> settings.pro.

> Any thoughts?

No idea what your problem is, but the XvMC stuff seems to be pretty much at testing stage really.  I should turn it off and recompile if I were you.

Also for any segfaults you aren't going to get much in the way of a response unless you include a backtrace.  It's pretty easy to do, see the FAQ on the website for exact commands.

Good luck

Ed W