[mythtv-users] Audio issues

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Tue Oct 21 01:30:39 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 00:22, Duncan Thomas wrote:
> I have similar problems running ALSA.
>
> Background static increasing in volume. Went back to OSS and the
> problems went away. I am running with a Leadtek TV2000 XP capture card /
> NVIDIA audio onboard.
>
> Regards Duncan

I'll give it a try, I guess.  It just seems a bit odd to me that no other
programs have this problem, whether using ALSA directly or using OSS
emulation.  If it is an ALSA bug, MythTV has to be doing something
differently from other applications to trigger it.
--
  Andrew Mahone
  andrewmahone AT eml DOT cc