[mythtv-users] nForce2 motherboards

Myster Man Xsecrets at softhome.net
Sat Oct 18 13:48:48 EDT 2003

I am also on this motherboard with a pvr250 and a leadtek card. No dma
problems. I have a few other varying annoyances I have to work out, but
no dma problems. I first attempted with a asus k7v266 and the dma
problem stopped that one quickly. I've had no issues with the nforce2.
at least the chaintek.

On a side note anyone else have their pvr250 display very red. Initially
it was dark and red, I've since added some scripts to set the contrast
and brightness, so now it's just red. I guess I'm actually going to have
to start playing with the RGB. I hate that though cause I always really
mess things up when I do that. LOL