[mythtv-users] Zap2it and rebroadcast cable

David Meiser demeiser at csbsju.edu
Tue Oct 14 22:36:09 EDT 2003

I attend a tiny college in Minnesotta where they rebroadcast us Dish
Network from St. Cloud, MN.  It's really good service and all, but
Zap2it obviously doesn't post the listings for our one network of about
4000 viewers.  I was hoping that someone else had rebroadcast service
that had channels all mixed up and could recommend a way of
downloading/reparsing the Zap2it data using just good old scripting
languages.  I don't have a background in scripting languages, but I do
have a friend willing to help and a very open mind on how to work this out.

But, if anyone else has had this problem and figured out a way to solve
it, please let me know.

Peace,
DAVE