[mythtv-users] Possible bug in MythWeb w/Konqueror

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Oct 14 16:11:05 EDT 2003

> Hmm, well at least for my grabbers, the description is done in paragraphs
> worth of text.  This means I get one VERY long line of text (and then
> sometimes a second VERY long line).

mine, too.  but I have linebreaks, wait, maybe not...  hmm.  I never get
much descriptive info.

> I'm assuming that if the box were artificially limited in size then the text
> would just wrap normally?  Sound like an idea?

The problem is that if you specify a width, and something is smaller, it
looks odd (or if you want it to butt up against the edge of the window,
etc).  But yes, it'd be easy enough to add something to force a width.

-Chris