[mythtv-users] Latest CVS picture screwed

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Tue Oct 14 16:34:24 EDT 2003

Just updated CVS and the picture on the frontend is screwy. It seems
overexposed and blurry, kind of like the oil-painting effect in Photoshop.
Weird thing is, the OSD text has the same problem. I'm pretty sure this is
not a backend problem because my other frontend that I didn't update is fine.

I'm decoding mpeg2 data from a PVR-250 card on the backend. Even recordings
previously made exhibit the same problem.

This may be a temporary thing but I thought I'd put it out there in case it's
a problem.

Thanks

Curtis