[mythtv-users] MythTV looks incredible

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Mon Oct 13 14:47:33 EDT 2003

I think part of the problem here is my fault. It won't be next to the
home theater, but will be in the same room, so IR should be ok. I was
thinking(assuming) that when you captured/recorded a video with MythTV
that you would have to use MythTV's interface for controlling it during
playback, like pausing etc.

I looked more at the archives about remote controls. Assuming IR line of
sight is NOT a problem, can I use the remote that comes with the
Hauppage 250/350 to play/pause/stop videos I have recorded when I'm
watching them later?

Hope that makes sense. Sorry to be asking stuff that's I'm sure as been
talked about in different ways. I just want to be clear before I jump
in.

Thanks to all.
James