[mythtv-users] Epia ME6000 Box up and running (long, but might be worth it)

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Mon Oct 13 00:14:26 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 23:00, Torsten Schenkel wrote:

---- Lots of stuff about my setup ----

I forgot, I hooked the system up to my home wlan using an acer min-usb
with linux-wlan-ng-0.2 drivers compiled from source.

Another addendum:
While RH9 is C3 or Eden safe most precompiled 3rd party components are
i686 optimised and result in segfaults, so you might be better of
compiling your own stuff, mythtv included (replace march=i686 to
march=i586 in all settings.pro)

Torsten