[mythtv-users] Knoppmyth on a Dell Laptop

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Oct 12 17:01:24 EDT 2003

Hi Gang,

I'm sitting here with my Dell Inspiron 4000 Laptop, with its 802.11 card
and its ATI TV Out and I'm wondering if anyone has gotten the ATI TV Out on
the Dell laptops working under linux and/or with Myth.  It occured to me
that if I could do some kind of front end only KnoppMyth CD install, I
could hack the laptop in to the TV in the bedroom when ever I felt like
watching a recording upstairs, and otherwise keep my laptop running XP for
work things...  Anyone gone down this road before?

-Jeff