[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit SIS driver per Jarod's FAQ

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Oct 12 15:29:13 EDT 2003

At 01:55 PM 10/12/2003 -0300, you wrote:
>At 01:48 PM 10/12/2003 -0300, you wrote:
>
>>>And thank you. I've got a slightly updated version posted now, with more
>>>changes to come shortly. Gotta get crackin' on the update section, since
>>>Isaac just said 0.12 should be out within a week or so...
>
>One other thing I've been meaning to do, is update the .lircrc file I
>wrote for the PVR 250 Grey remote that you have in the doc.  Having used
>the system for a few months now, I've found I use a number of keys more
>than I thought and a number almost never, but miss volume and a few
>others. :)  I'm going to noodle that a bit and then I'll provide you with
>an update to put in your receipe.

Another quick tip for the FAQ for pundit installs.  Using a USB memory key
to move the broadcom ethernet driver on to the box is a very quick and easy
way to get it there, rather than burning a CD.  I have an M-systems 32MB
"DiskOnKey" USB key drive and the following mounted it read only for me, so
I could get the linux.zip file with the NIC driver source:

mount /dev/sda /mnt/diskonkey

-Jeff