[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit SIS driver per Jarod's FAQ

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Oct 10 20:21:32 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Still trying to get this pundit working.  I am having weird locking
issues.  If I use the SIS driver that Jarod has listed in his RH9 install
doc, the system hangs when I try and open the control panel (the one he
links too is quite a bit older than the lastest rev).  If I use the latest
rev, the locking problem has gone away, but I can't play full screen
video.  Are there any pundit users out there who can let me know which cut
of the SIS driver they are using satisfactorily?  I really want this thing
off my desk and back in the hands of the owner.  Thanks.

--Jeff