[mythtv-users] mythmusic CD tracks are " ~ "

Shawn Kwang skwang at hep.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 10 17:44:28 EDT 2003

I believe this is a feature request but correct me if there is a way to do
this already.

    In mythmusic when a CD does not have a cddb entry, the system defaults
to " ~ "  for all the tracks in the Play Music screen.  I would like to
request that it should say, "Track1," "Track2," etc. instead.  That would
be 1) prettier and 2) allow the user to know what track is playing.

Sincerely,
Shawn Kwang

--
                                        skwang-at-fnal.gov