[mythtv-users] in-the-clear email addresses on web archives?

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Fri Oct 10 11:10:25 EDT 2003

I too use this email only for mythtv and ivtv lists.  I was recently
contacted about a South African take-off on the Nigerian scam, so I had
the guy fax his proposal directly to the US Secret Service :).

Spam has not been too bad, but Windows email viruses were really bad in
September.  I would have thought people on this list would not : 1. Be
running Outlook for email, 2. Do something dumb enough to get infected.

Keith C