[mythtv-users] Re:Cool idea: Use wireless PDA to control Myth

Brian Bodemann bodemann at email.unc.edu
Fri Oct 10 11:18:35 EDT 2003

Checkout GiantDisc.com. This is the website of a linux program that uses
a bluetooth-able PDA to control a music player and access a mysql
database. This program has been around for a while, and it is the reason
I switched to Linux in the first place. Unfortunately, I/it were too
beta to get it working back then. It is very stable now, though.   I
think the palm-app could be adapted to mythmusic or even mythtv, but I'm
no programmer. It's definitely worth checking out if you're a myth user,
a programmer, and interested in using a wireless PDA to control myth.

-brian