[mythtv-users] Database backup in Mandrake 9.1

Mark Levaillant marklev at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 9 20:26:47 EDT 2003

I have Mandrake 9.1 and sound problems.  I was playing around where I should not have been. Now I get both live and recorded
audio when watching live TV.
I have recorded a lot of TV that I want to keep.  I have it all on a separate partition, so I can reinstall the OS and MythTV without
loosing the TV shows.  I need to know where the database is so that I can back that up to keep all the names etc.  I have a
120gig drive with 2 gig dedicated to the OS and MythTV.

Where would the database be, and can I just copy it to a safe partition then back again?

System Config;
Mandrake 9.1
MythTV 0.11
Athlon 1.33 (just fast enough, just)