[mythtv-users] Problem compiling MythTV

Gareth Williams gjw49 at student.canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Oct 10 14:30:21 EDT 2003

On Thursday 09 October 2003 18:44, Isaac Richards wrote:
> Completely remove the stuff you compiled by hand and use the debs for Qt.
> You won't have any problems with that, so why cause yourself grief?

Thanks Isaac, that got me sorted :-) I don't know why I didn't think to try
that sooner *whacks forehead*.
I wonder why my other version of qt wasn't working... I don't think I'd
compiled it with any weird options... hmm :-/

Anyway, thanks heaps. I can't wait to have a play with this, hehe.
Thanks to Joseph too for your help :-)

Cheers,
Gareth