[mythtv-users] IVTV and Unresolved symbols -- pte_offset

Shane Painter shane at linuxbrew.com
Thu Oct 9 18:48:02 EDT 2003

Jarod,

Are you saying that it is just fine to use IVTV even thought the _fb
module has unresolved symbols? That is what it sounds like -- just wanted
to make sure that Myth does not access the frame buffer for anything...

Sorry if this is a stupid question... I am pretty new to MythTV,
particularly the internal workings.

Thanks in advance for your clarification on this...

Cheers,
-Shane

--
"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged