[mythtv-users] Cool idea: Use wireless PDA to control Myth

Brandon Beattie bbeattie-maillist at linkexplorer.com
Thu Oct 9 16:43:22 EDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 04:21:50PM -0500, Derek Anderson wrote:
> i've seen those zaurus PDAs playing mpeg4 content...wouldn't it be cool
> if TV could be streamed over 802.11b!  ;p

I was doing this with mplayer + nfs last year, but the Zaurus has a
hard time handling 320x240 mpeg4 type compression at full speed.  The
newest Zaurus may work better though. .. And the zaurus does run
embedded QT.. I'll smile when I see  that someone has taken the time to
port myth to it. :)

--Brandon