[mythtv-users] Cool idea: Use wireless PDA to control Myth

Jamison Wilde jamison_wilde at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 14:15:23 EDT 2003

Maybe this has been said before, but I've been
thinking about how to be able to control mythmusic
without having to turn the tv on, and I kept coming
back to a touchscreen lcd, but this was always wired
and costs way too much.  It would be pretty cool if
there was a stripped down frontend for PDA's (Palm and
PocketPC) that could manage Music playlists and show
what was playing, without the need for the TV/monitor
to be on.