[mythtv-users] ivtv firmware banding issue

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Thu Oct 9 11:27:36 EDT 2003

Just curious how many people using the pvr250 are experiencing the banding
issue. Vertical bands all across the screen which messes up the colour.

The fix from the ivtv list was to just change the input from tuner to some
other input and back again. The problem is reportedly a firmware issue. I've
tried several different firmwares but get the same result each time, after 4
or 4 days, the video gets banding.

I've taken to having cron switch the inputs each night at midnight to work
around the issue.  Just wondering what other folks are doing wrt this
problem.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting